Teresa of Avila Turns 500: Most Popular Posts in 2015.
- A Tour of the Interior Castle: This is an overview of the Interior Castle. I’ve added hyperlinks as a quick reference to various subjects.
- Intellectual Visions: This post distinguishes an Intellectual Vision from other types of visions. It defines what an Intellectual Vision is and how to know if the vision is authentic.
- Intellectual and Imaginative Visions: This is an introduction to Intellectual and Imaginative Visions.
- Prayer, Poetry, and Sex: The Interior Castle uses metaphors related to marriage and sexuality to help us understand the intimacy we can have with God. Using metaphors related to marriage and sexuality wasn’t new with Teresa of Avila. The Bible and Judeo-Christian history regularly used these metaphors to help us understand the spiritual life.
- Prayer of Recollection: This post is the first in a series on the Prayer of Recollection. This post categorizes various types of prayer.
Also, I recently updated my “About” page.
Thanks for reading Teresa of Avila Turns 500. I hope you have a Happy New Year.
Leave a Reply